Clogs by C&C SWEDEN were designed by Swedish RN Carina Wood. Each pair of stylish, lightweight clogs are built for comfort with a unique combination of attributes. Below are the key construction features for our clogs along with their benefits.
- European Leather Uppers are made using only the highest quality thus decreasing the likelihood of the leather cracking or peeling.
- Durable polyurethane "rocking" bottoms featuring air channels give wearers a "bouncy" stride. Improved posture and gait can lead to decreased lower back, hip and knee pain, as well as relieving and preventing foot condition such as Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs and Neuromas.
- Insoles with built-in orthotic-like arch and heel support disperse body weight evenly to prevent pressure points of the foot improving comfort.
- Our Cushioned Insoles are made of a dense foam that is soft and durable while reducing the "break-in" period often required for other orthotic-like footwear.
- Highly rated, anti-slip outsole threads have been certified by an independent US Laboratory for increased safety.
- Clogs by C&C SWEDEN have a roomy toe box. This allows for improved motion and toe circulation and minimizes the possibility of foot blisters. Clogs by C&C SWEDEN and recommended by many doctors for their patients and hospitals for their employees.